Additive for Powder Bed Fusion
From CAD to Machined Part
What is ESPRIT EDGE Additive PBF?
A streamlined, end-to-end solution for PBF additive manufacturing process planning, including part build and finish operations.
End-to-End Solution for PBF Process Planning
ESPRIT EDGE Additive PBF offers a unique, patented workflow dedicated to part production. This workflow has three stages:
Prepare your part in the Part-to-BuildTM module (orient, support, slice); save time by doing preparation just once.
Replicate your parts as many times as needed in the Job module, optimizing build time and machine utilization.
Program subtractive cycles to remove the support and finish your part, backed by ESPRIT EDGE’s complete CAM solution.
Prepare, nest, and finish in a single ESPRIT EDGE CAM environment.
Optimized Part-to-Build Workflow
- Saves time by eliminating the need to repeatedly define the manufacturing information
- Modular workflow enables highly efficient production manufacturing
- Traceability—each build can be traced back to the original 3D CAD file and manufacturing information
Single CAM Software
- End-to-end solution for PBF additive manufacturing in one environment, leveraging 35 years of ESPRIT EDGE innovation on toolpath planning
- Intelligently choose the surfaces on which to build supports, based on the subsequent surface finishing requirements
- Full process support, from CAD to machine file, backed by world-class technical support
Assisted Part Preparation
- Automatic support surface detection: Accurately create support surfaces based on a given orientation
- Assisted support creation: Intuitively generate support structures based on user-defined support parameters
- Feature type manager: Automatically assign exposure strategies in the Job module regarding feature types
Assisted Job Preparation
- Assisted nesting with highly accurate collision detection between multiple parametric models
- Patterned nesting with highly efficient duplication and repetition for the entire build preparation
- Assisted build order to automatically assign exposure strategies
Extensive Additive PBF Ecosystem
- Close collaboration with machine manufacturers, providing factory-certified machine files
- Partnership with world-leading additive research institutions, constantly creating cutting-edge technologies
- Dedicated to customer needs; continuously enhancing the product to suit your workflow